BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN TELECOMMUNICATION DIVISION: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY School: SCIENCE & ENGINEERINGBachelor of Science in Telecommunication programme prepares students to venture into the dynamically changing fields of ICT and telecommunication. It provides students with basic knowledge in these areas.
Students are exposed to real-life working environment through a 3–6 months internship with an IT or Telecommunication company in their final semester.
Affiliated Professional Training Programmes
Students can pursue IBM, Microsoft, Huawei or Cisco Certification.
Network Administrator, Telecommunication Support Staff, Technician, Researcher, Trainer and others.
Graduates have the opportunity to pursue a Masters in Information Technology.
LIST OF MODULES:
- Information Systems
- Introduction to Computer Networking
- Discrete Mathematic
- Computer Architecture and Organization
- Introduction to Database System
- Digital Fundamentals and Logic Design
- Data Communications
- Communication and Information Theory
- Cyber Security
- Intermediate Programming
- Photonics and Optoelectronics Systems
- Antenna &Propagation
- Telecommunications and Wireless Communications
- Digital Signal Processing
- Internet Protocols
- Satellite & Space Communications
- Undergraduate Project
- Modern Digital &Analog Communications
- Placement Training
- Name of Paper
- Operating Systems
- Research Methodology
- Introduction to VLSI
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
- Principles of Management
- Management of Technology
- Fundamentals of Public Policy
- Managerial Economics
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Marketing Management