Master of Science in Systems Engineering and Management DIVISION: Science and Engineering Duration: 1.5 yearsThe MSc in Systems Engineering and Management (SEM) is an interdisciplinary unit that integrates social sciences, engineering, and management to advance the theories, methods, and practice of complex social-technical systems. In collaboration with the industry, SEM studies real and complex challenges in product design, development, and innovation, production technology and manufacturing systems, as well as supply chain management and logistics.
The Master of Science in SEM program is offered to graduates with academic and research interest in modeling, designing, and managing of systems problems for sustainable development. Currently the mode of study is by Coursework and Thesis (Structure B), and by Coursework (Structure C), for full-time on campus and part-time candidates.
LIST OF MODULES:
- Introduction to Technology and Policy
- Operations Research and Planning
- System Dynamics for Business Polucy
- Operations Management
- Engineering Risk-Benefits Analysis
- System and Project Management
- Computer Aided Engineering and Design
- Product Design and Development
- Innovative Project Delivery